UGM Motors COVID-19 Sales Policy
The purpose of UGM Motors is to partner with our community of volunteers, donors and customers to provide service to the homeless through the Union Gospel Mission’s programs. In order to serve our community more safely, we are implementing the state COVID-19 Dealer mandates which require us to take the following necessary precautions:
- Sales are by appointment only and can be scheduled with one of our salesmen by calling during our business hours.
- All appointments and inquiries about UGM Motors’ vehicles should be initiated electronically (phone, email, online). If you are not able to come in, our sales staff can review cars over the phone or email our car packets and disclosure sheets to you.
Vehicle viewing and test drives:
- All vehicle viewings and test drives are by appointment only. If you are on the car lot with no appointment, please call us at 509-327-4357 to schedule one. We will do our best to accommodate you as soon as possible. Typically, we are under the 25% capacity requirement.
- As required, please sign the roster with your name and phone number. This will be used to inform others of possible COVID-19 exposures should they occur.
- If you cannot make your appointment, please contact us and cancel or reschedule.
- All vehicles and keys will be sanitized before and after your test drive.
Personal Protection Precautions:
- UGM staff are required to wear masks at all times when in the presence of another person. In order to keep everyone safe, we encourage our customers to do so as well.
- All cars have been disinfected (keys, interior, exterior, etc.) and are sanitized each time they are driven, used, or worked on.
Purchasing a Vehicle:
- UGM Motors has established a safe environment for signing legal documents at the point of sale. We will wear masks, gloves and have installed barriers for your protection. There will be new or sanitized pens available for your use. You may bring your own blue pen, if preferred.
It is our desire to promote safety for all involved in the partnering with Union Gospel Mission.